Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Volcanoes and teeth

Ian has been super interested in volcanoes lately. I din't know what prompted this kick, but we've looked up videos online and checked out a volcano book at the library. He was so excited the day we looked up videos that when Dave came home that day from a day at the rally race, Ian said he waned to have "lava talk" with daddy! He is getting into the "why" phase and his classic line is "tell me about it." We love how curious and inquisitive he is!

Flynn has cut both bottom teeth already! she has been really fussy but I think the worst is over. Her 6 month check up was today and she is in the 90% for height AND weight!! She has always been short and slightly chubby but since her 4 month exam she has really grown, apparently! She can sit for quite a while unassisted and can scoot anywhere she wants. We had a battle of wills at the doctors office today when she keep ripping the protective paper sheet off the exam table and trying to eat it. Everytime I would take it away she would grab more and get really mad! I have never seen this cause-and -effect behavior from her before and it was amusing. We're in for it!

Flynn looking for her Big Mac
Our Irish girl! in her Shamrock shoes
theres a new sheriff in town
Ian all dressed up
Ian with Dave's hat on; he says, "I'm daddy, take a picture!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.