Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Not much to report but some cute pictures

Not much going on around here lately, but lots of cute pictures! Ian is into a cowboy phase right now, thats all he wants to play. So we got him a hat and holster with guns and he's in love! He wore his get-up out to the mall shopping today and got alot of comments! I always wondered when he would want to wear a costume out in public, well today was the day. His big Tonka truck and push along car are his "horses" and they go where he goes. He pushes them up to his bed at night and covers them with a blanket even! He also like to play hide-and-seek and can play both roles appropriately now, counting to 10 before coming to find us.

Miss Flynn is 3 months old and smiling and "talking" up a storm. She's most chatty in the morning when she 1st wakes up. Her coos and babbles and just the sweetest thing, I love to "talk" with her! She has found her hands and sucks on her fists a lot, I think she may be starting to teethe. She's eating more at a time and sleeps 6-7 hours at night! She's been a very colicky baby like Ian was but I think she may be at the end of that (we hope!!) She loves bathtime now and kicks and splashes. I also got her ears pierced today, she looks like quite the little lady!

Take care everyone! Much love from the Haworth clan!

Cowboy Ian
Fat baby in the tub picture
Flynn looking adorable
Flynn's smile and Ian being silly
Flynn's pierced ears!
Don't mess around with this cowboy!
A very happy smile for daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.