Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ian gets a big boy bed!






Today we converted Ian's crib into a "big boy bed". He was so excited to be able to get in and out all by himself. He really likes the difference, he was laughing and jumping in the bed! I was a little concerned about bedtime tonight, but he's been in bed for 20 minutes so far and I don't hear any stirring about! I'm curious to see what he'll do in the morning since he can't turn the doorknob on the door yet...I also posted some pics of our weekend at the coast where we flew a kite on the beach and visited an aquarium.

Ian helps daddy fly a kite The aquarium Ian was too busy socializing to notice the seal go by! Big boy bed!! Playing in his new bed!

1 comment:

  1. Megan, he looks so happy in his "big boy bed"!
    Good for you, I'm proud of him and you too as alwways. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.